What is a Full Face Lift? The Full Facelift is a cosmetic surgery to improve your looks and signs of aging in your skin. It's a surgical procedure that works by helping you look younger. Wrinkles appear in your skin as a result of facial expressions, dehydration, sun exposure, and/or smoking. Your skin gets thinner and less flexible with age, affecting its ability to protect itself. The procedure helps by getting rid of wrinkles in several areas as jaw, neck, portions of your eyebrows, cheeks, eyes, corners in your mouth as well and deep wrinkle lines. The incisions are usually hidden behind the ear and/or around the ear. This surgical procedure usually takes between 3-5 hours under General or Local anesthesia.
How do we perform at family Hospital? In this surgery, the surgeon takes excess skin and in some cases fat from your face and neck. The surgeon makes an incision starting in the side lobe goes to the back of the earl all the way following the hairline and stopping on the back of the neck. He pulls tight your skin and takes excess skin out. General anesthesia is usually required for this kind of surgery.
Next Steps 1. Request a Quote.Browse our website and contact us. You will automatically receive an email that will explain to you the next steps. A case manager will contact you within 24 hours to begin the approval.
2. Send Medical Records. You will automatically receive a link to fill out your medical questionnaire, and it is likely that your case manager will request previous medical records, pictures or any other test that will relate to your final quote and details.
3. Approval and Itinerary Plan. Your case manager will send you “the final quote and detail” description of your travel trip.
4. The arrival. As a patient, we promise to provide round-trip transportation from San Diego and Yuma, AZ and any área within 130 miles radius from Mexicali. The exact time of your consultation or surgery can change to our doctor’s schedule, but we will notify in advance.
5. Recovery. Travel itinerary will consist of having you stay in the hospital or /and hotel, but this will depend on your particular surgical case and request.
After Surgery Indications -Take your medications prescribed by your surgeon.- Wear a compress garment for 4 weeks- Contact your surgeon in case of fever, excessive pain or if the incision is red and hot. - Do not exercise or any physical activity for 6 weeks.- Do not smoke 2 weeks before the surgery and 4 weeks after.- Expect the final results 3 months after the surgery.
1) How many days do I need to stay in the hospital? Only one day to maximize comfort post-surgery
2) What is the difference between mini-lift and a full facelift? Mini-lift is only on certain areas of your face, and a full facelift is in your face and neck.
3) Should I avoid something before the surgery? Yes, you need to stop smoking 2 weeks before the surgery and be prepared for recovery time. Please review the after surgery instructions provided by your Case Manager.
4)- What are some of the complications of the surgery? Infections post-surgery that is visible around the incision areas. It's very important to follow the after surgery instructions are provided by your Case Manager.
5) How do I know I need a facelift? You should send your face pictures to your case manager if you are not comfortable with the signs of aging in your skin you will be a good candidate.