Breast Augmentation with Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Breast Augmentation with Liposuction?
This is a combination of cosmetic procedures helps improve your figure and overall appereance. The liposuction procedure extracts excess fat deposits from multiple areas in your body, particularly speaking: Upper & Lower Abdomen, Flanks/Love handles, Lower and Upper back ( Braline area ). Once all fat is removed, the excess goes through a cleansing & saturation to separate the fat deposits from all other liquids extracted. Those fat deposits removed are then injected in your buttocks area for a bigger & perkier behind, leaving a curvy appereance. Breast Augmentation is the addition of Cohesive Gel or Saline Implants in your breast area to provide a bigger and fuller appereance.
How do we perform at Liposculptures with Breast Augmentation at the Family Hospital?
This procedure is performed under Regional Blockage & IV sedation on most occasions. Our specialists will begin by drawing around the areas the fat deposits will be removed and will grasp those deposits tightly to understand the volume of liposuction that will be removed. Liposuction is performed with a small cannula inserted in the selected areas followed by repeated stabbing motions to extract the fat. Liposuction procedures can take several hours to get the best outcome. Once the fat is removed by all selected areas, a cleansing & saturating process begins to separate the fat from all other liquids. The excess fat removed once cleansed is then injected in the upper & mid buttocks area(s) reflecting larger & curvier buttocks. The surgeons will then finalize your procedure by placing Breast Implants under the muscle. The incisions for your breast implants can be around the nipple, under the breast, or via the armpit area. You can decide what incision is best for you during your physical consultation. The specialist finalizes the surgery by closing the incisions with dissolvable sutures and skin adhesives. It's recommended to stay for 24 hours post-surgery at the hospital for extra comfort & support. Your results should be noticeable right after surgery but keep in mind the final results take several months. A healthy
diet and exercise post-surgery will help you to maintain your spectacular body for years to come!
1. Request a Quote. Browse our website and contact us. You will automatically receive an email that will explain to you the next steps. A case manager will contact you within 24 hours to begin the approval.
2. Send Medical Records. You will automatically receive a link to fill out your medical questionnaire, and your case manager will likely request previous medical records, pictures or any other test that will relate to your final quote and details.
3. Approval and Itinerary Plan. Your case manager will send you “the final quote and detail” description of your travel trip.
4. The arrival. As a patient, we promise to provide round trip transportation from San Diego and Yuma, AZ and any área within 130 miles radius from Mexicali. The exact time of your consultation or surgery can change to our doctor’s schedule, but we will notify you in advance.
5. Recovery. Travel itinerary will consist of having you stay in the hospital or /and hotel, but this will depend on your particular surgical case and request.
After surgery Indications - Wear a sport bra
24/7 for the time necessary as indicated by the surgeon. - Do not lift
heavy objects for 6 weeks -Take your
medication prescribed by the surgeon.
- Do not smoke for 6
weeks after the surgery.
- In the case of
fever, deep pain, bleeding,nausea,
and vomiting contacts your surgeon. - If the incision
is opening you should take pictures of the area and contact your surgeon. - Avoid
eating spicy food and fats for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after surgery - Do not exercise
or any physical activity during 6-8 weeks, and you can start at a moderate
pace. FAQ´s 1- Can
I recover in San Diego or somewhere else in the United States?
Yes, anywhere near the border. If you live driving distance you can recover back home and come back for a follow-up consultation.
it is safe to say full recovery has been completed? Full recovery can take 6 months.
long do I have to wear the compression garment and the sports bra?
24/7 for 2 weeks post-surgery, after 2 weeks, you should only wear it during the day and take it off to go to sleep for 4 months weeks.
I need to diet before or after the surgery?
is recommended a healthy balance diet before & after surgery
can I know if I am a good candidate for this surgery?
need to take some pictures of the area that you want to improve and send them to your case manager. The case manager will let you know the options you have to
improve your look.
Do I need to take time off from work? In most scenarios, yes. It also depends on the type of work you do. Discuss this with your Case Manager who will provide more details.
Does the liposuction remove the cellulite? It does not remove the cellulite, other treatments help remove the cellulite.