What is a Hyperbaric Chamber?
This is a
pressure chamber which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood. It
improves the healing process after a surgery or an accident. Your wounds will
heal a lot more quickly. The pressure inside the chamber improves the air
quality a 100 percent. It treats burns, necrotizing soft tissue infections, radiation
injury, bone infections, and the decompression sickness. This is also use as an
anti-aging treatment which rejuvenates your skin.
1. Request a Quote. Browse our website and contact us. You will
automatically receive an email that will explain to you the next steps. A case
manager will contact you within 24 hours to begin the approval.
2. Send Medical Records. You will automatically receive a link to
fill out your medical questionnaire, and it is likely that your case manager
will request previous medical records, pictures or any other test that will
relate to your final quote and details.
3. Approval and Itinerary Plan. Your case manager will send you “the
final quote and detail” description of your travel trip.
4. The arrival. As a patient we promise to provide round trip
transportation from San Diego and Yuma, AZ and any área within 130 miles
radius from Mexicali. The exact time of your consultation or surgery can
change to our doctor’s schedule, but we will notify in advance.
5. Recovery. Travel itinerary will consist of having you stay in the
hospital or /and hotel, but this will depend on your particular surgical case