How is Butt Implants or Brazilian Butt Lift performed at Hospital de la Familia?
We begin butt augmentation surgery by understanding your desired results. It is in our best interest that we fully understand what look and feel you wish to accomplish after surgery so a physical consultation is required. Once we finalize the surgical plan, the procedure can be performed with Regional Blockage & IV sedation, Local Anesthesia, or General.
surgery takes no more than 1 hour. Brazilian Butt Lift
can take 2-3, depending on how many areas of liposuction will be performed. For Butt Implants, the incisions take place inside the butt cheeks ( less visibility ) & recovery takes several weeks. It's common to request "Breast Implants in the Butt" as it is usually cheaper than Butt-Specialized Implants. The visual difference is, on many occasions, quite insignificant. The Butt Implants brands we use are Nagor & Eurosilicone. Breast Implants in the Butt
is usually USD 500 more affordable than Butt Implants which is the major reason why many patients prefer this method.
On the other hand, "Liposuction with Brazilian Butt Lift
" is an all-natural alternative to increase the size & shape of your butt. This procedure is becoming more & more popular as the results tend to have a more natural look and the risks of infection are much smaller. The procedure starts by removing excess fat from your Abdominal, Flanks, and Back areas ( 4-5 total ). Once the excess fat is removed a cleansing process begins where the excess fat is separated from all other liquids removed during surgery. The procedure continues by applying 5-10 fat injections to transfer the fat to your buttocks area(s). It is common to expect a 30% reabsorption of the fat & expect 70% of the fat transferred to stay permanent ( unless weight loss happens ). The results are very natural. Please discuss with your Case Manager how to get started so we can approve you for Liposuction in Multiple areas with Fat transfer surgery.
Butt Implants Available: Mentor Cohesive Gel ( Breast Implants in Butt ), Nagor ( Butt Implants ), Eurosilicone ( Butt Implants )
Itinerary ( If flying ) to San Diego CA or Yuma AZ
Day 1- Arrival in Airport ( Transportation provided upon request ). Hospital Check-in & Pre-Operative Test
Consultation with Surgical Team.
Day 2 - Surgery day
Day 3 - After surgery consultation / Eligible to go to Hotel after 1 PM
Day 4-7 Hotel Recovery Nights
NOTE: Technically you can fly back home on Day 3-4, but it may affect your final results since it is not recommended to sit down for long periods during the first-week post-surgery. If you must fly back home earlier than 1 week, we recommend you let your airline know that you'll need to stand up as much as you need and you can also purchase an Air-Donut o an inflatable seat to sit during your flight. Please discuss these details with your Case Manager before purchasing your flight return
Day 8 - the recommended day for you to Fly back home. After surgery instructions will be provided before your departure.
1. Request a Quote. Browse our website and contact us. You will automatically receive an email that will explain to you the next steps. A case manager will contact you within 24 hours to begin the approval.
2. Send Medical Records. You will automatically receive a link to fill out your medical questionnaire, and your case manager will likely request previous medical records, pictures or any other test that will relate to your final quote and details.
3. Approval and Itinerary Plan. Your case manager will send you “the final quote and detail” description of your travel trip.
4. The arrival. As a patient, we promise to provide round-trip transportation from San Diego and Yuma, AZ and any área within 130 miles radius from Mexicali. The exact time of your consultation or surgery can change to our doctor’s schedule, but we will notify you in advance.
5. Recovery. Travel itinerary will consist of having you stay in the hospital or /and hotel, but this will depend on your particular surgical case and request.
After Surgery Indications
- It is normal to feel sore right after surgery and possible nausea, 2nd day you should be feeling much better
- You should sleep and rest flat on your back, face down, or on your side for the first-week post-surgery
* primarily we do not want you to sit on your butt for the 1st week for long periods.
- It is fine for you to walk around but try to let your butt area rest as much as possible
so that the incisions are carefully healing
- You must clean the incision area at least 5 times a day with water and soup
- Full results are not visible until 3 months post-surgery
1. How do I know if I need implants or just the Lipo + Fat transfer or both? Contact us, we will likely request pictures and phone consultation.
2. Do the implants look fake? Depends on the patient & his/her desired result
3. What is the infection rate for Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift? It’s 1 to 3 % like in all cosmetic surgeries, it's more common in Butt Implants
4. What can I do to avoid getting an infection with Butt Implants? Going to a certified surgeon and hospital and following all after surgery instructions. Because of the area where the implants are placed, it is very important to have your hygiene to a max level for the first couple of weeks. We will provide full details.
5. What do I do if I have an infection and I am back home? Contact us as soon as possible. The risk of infection is high for the first 1-4 days. We will likely request
pictures. If you feel sick go to your local doctor or hospital.
6. What do I do if the incision for the Butt Implants is opening while I am back home after the 12 nights of recovery in Mexicali or the surrounding areas? If the implant is not visible the doctor prescribed a cream to close it, but you should contact your doctor and send him photos.
7. If I decide to stay for 7-14 nights to recovery in Mexicali, can I recover in San Diego or somewhere in the United States? Yes, you can recover near the border in Calexico, El Centro or San Diego, even Los Angeles.
8. How much liposuction can I get removed with the Liposuction with Brazilian Butt Lift? As much as possible. If you have a high Body Mass Index, chances are you are not the ideal candidate for Liposuction with Brazilian Butt Lift. Please follow the next steps process so we can determine if you are a good candidate for Liposuction with Brazilian Butt Lift at Hospital de la Familia.